01. SAT. Arrival in Addis Ababa. Have the tour of the capital: visit the National museum, Unity Park and St George church. Check in at hotel then and have a free afternoon. Meals free. ON (overnight) hotel
02. SUN. Drive to the Senbete village, to visit the colorful Sunday’s market of Oromo and Afar people. Then proceed to Dessie. Lunch on the way; dinner & ON hotel
03. MON. Drive to the Bati very colorful Monday’s market of Afar, Amhara and Oromo people. Visit the camels’ caravans coming from the Danakil to sell salt and buy local product of the Oromo and Amhara people. After the market drive to Semera for the Danakil permits. Lunch box; dinner & ON hotel in Semera
04. TUE. Drive to lake Afrera, Then proceed to the active Ertale volcano. Evening climb the volcano & have all night visiting these amazing views. Lunch box; dinner & ON on top of Ertale volcano
05. WED. Walk back to the vehicles and cross the Danakil depression, driving to AhmedAle. Lunch box; dinner & ON open air on bed in Ahmedale or Assobole
06. THU. Full day visit of Dalol, to see the Afar people extracting salt and the sulfate lakes. Lunch box; dinner & ON open air on bed in Ahmedale or Assobole
07. FRI. Drive to the highlands & visit 1 church as Wikro Cherkos or other. Proceed then to Mekele on time for the flight to Addis Ababa. Fly to Addis & connect to your international flight.
***END OF OUR SERVICES, ENJOY YOUR TRIP***